Welcome to my blog!

My name is Tammy Hicks and I am a photographer located in the south end of Salt Lake County. If you would like to book a session or if you would just like to shoot me a question just email me at capturedbytammy@gmail.com. I am willing to travel to Salt Lake, Davis, and Utah counties. I love hearing from you so dont hesitate to leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy New Year!

These were taken at my new favorite spot! These were taken in November just before we got all the snow. This was such an easy shoot because this family is so cute is was not hard to photograph. Their sweet little baby girl has such beautiful features I had a great time capturing her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Margaret  – (January 15, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

These are beautiful. That baby's eyes are soooo blue! I love that first one with the sun behind them! Wow!!

Becky Palmer  – (January 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM)  

what a great location! Love these pictures!

Kacee  – (January 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM)  

Love the location! Nice work, they are all beautiful!

Anonymous –   – (January 18, 2009 at 4:22 PM)  

Tammy----WOW! I really like your colors in ALL these pictures...great job!

This is Annie {sweet yesterday} from the utahpea group
:)

Danielle  – (January 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM)  

I really love that first one. They really are a beautiful family.

Nelson Family  – (March 17, 2009 at 6:22 AM)  

Hey Tammy....I love your photography! And I LOVE this little family! How do you know Tara? I did their wedding video and they are friends of the family! :) SOOOOO CUTE!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP